- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your Data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email, address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your Data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our messages boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products or services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your with partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- (Currently our practice is to not share any contact information with other companies)
California Corks would like to send you information about products and services of our that we think you might like as well as those of our partner companies.
- (Currently we are not partnering with other companies)
If you have agreed to receive to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right to have California Corks from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for market simply click here.
What are your data protection rights?
California Corks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protections rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access– You have the right to request California Corks for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectifications– You have the right to request that California Corks correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure– You have the right to request that California Corks erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing– You have the right to request that California Corks restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
Functionality– we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
Advertising– California Corks uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and you IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few case, our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us at: our contacts page and leave a message explaining your question about our policy.